A car is one of the largest purchases you will probably ever make, second only to a house. However, with an auto rewards card, you can earn points for every charge you make. These points can then be used toward a discount on an automobile.
While many auto rewards cards are specific to a particular brand, there are a few that can be used for any type of car, including used vehicles.
Even if you don't plan on buying cars with any frequency, the money saved on just one automobile will be worth applying for and using an auto rewards card.
Credit Panda's Recommended Credit Card
Credit Panda recommends as our favorite Auto Rewards credit card.
- 2% College Savings on Eligible Gas Purchases and Exxon & Mobil Locations
- 1% College Savings on Purchases, Everywhere You Shop!
- 0% APR on Balance Transfers for 12 Months
- Plus 10% College Savings on Thousands of Participating Grocery and Drug Store Items
- Balance Transfer Fee Applies With This Offer
- Apply now at the Citibank website.
0% APR for 12 Months