The Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card acts just like a Visa card and manages your credit with ease. There is a zero-liability program which protects you in the case of a liability if you have reported it. The payment activity that you carry out is reported to the bureaus of credit which assist in maintaining and building the credit history.
It also gives the benefit of online banking through which transactions can be made easily, and bills can be paid within seconds. Also, the ongoing activity of your credit card is also reported to you via your account or mobile phone. This makes management easier and more effective.
1. Why should you choose the Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card ?
1.1 How the Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card works
For a Fargo secured card, one needs to deposit $ 300-10,000 in a collateral account. The limit of your credit card thus equals the amount of money in your collateral account.
The more you deposit in your collateral account, the more credit limit you will have access to. Payments are made on a monthly basis, and the credit card holder is required to make the minimum monthly payment on time.
However, this does not imply that the payment is deducted from the collateral account. The account activity of all credit card holders is reported directly to the major credit bureaus who keep a vigilant eye on all the deposits and transactions.
1.2 The Benefits and Limitations of Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card
The benefit of the Wells Fargo Secured credit card is that it really does keep you secure from mishaps and in times of a crisis. Reminders are sent via email to your account if your credit card limit is reached when it is due, and other account activities are also reported.
It offers a ‘My spending report and budget’ option, which aids in keeping a check on where the money is going and how it can be budgeted. This is done with the help of many built-in tools, which are accessible for the credit Wells Fargo Credit Card holders.
The visa benefits include that there is an auto rental collision damage waiver, an emergency card replacement option, and there is also the facility of a roadside dispatch as well as travel and emergency assistance services. There is also a zero-liability program which protects and secures the users in cases of liability for unauthorized transactions.
But this is applicable when the transactions are reported promptly to the concerned department. Another attractive feature of the Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card is that there is an overdraft protection. This can be utilized by linking the credit card with the checking account so that there is no discrepancy of an overdraft.
|Telephone||Customer Support – 1-800-642-4720|
|Mailing Address||Wells Fargo Bank 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104|
|Annual Fee||The annual fee for the Wells Fargo Secured Visa Credit Card is $25.|
|Cardmember Agreement||click here to view the Agreement|
|Cash Advance APR||23.99% APR on cash advances.|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each advance, whichever is greater.|
|Late Payment Fee||Late payment fees can be as high as $35.|
|Purchases APR||18.99% APR|
2. How to apply for Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card ?
2.1 Step by step
- 1. The first thing to make sure for a Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card is to have the complete information.
- 2. The things one requires for the sign up are,
- An existing Wells Fargo relationship
- Social Security Number
- Income Information.
- 3. Follow the link https://www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards/ and against the Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card is the ‘Apply Now’ option in a brown colored box.
- 4. Choose the apply now option and follow the instructions.
Step 1 : Enter Your Username & Password.
Step 2 : Enter your information.
- First name & Last name.
- Current address
- ZIP code
- Date of birth
- Home Phone number
- Email adress
- Social Security number
Step 3 : Enter your financial information.
- Housing status
- Monthly mortgate or rent payment
- Employment status
- Financial affillation
2.2 How to activate your Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card ?
The card can be activated by following the following two processes;
- Call the helpline number; 1-877-805-7744, and ask them to activate your account by providing them with your account details.
- Follow the given link, write down your username and password and click the SIGN ON button at the bottom right corner of the dialogue box which appears.
Enter Your information:
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Account,Loan or ATM/Debit Card Number
- Email Address
3. How to use your Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card
3.1 Login details
- For using the Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card login, you can follow the given link and click the ‘sign in’ button to access your account and manage your account information and details.
- Another way to access your login is by calling on this helpline number and talking to a customer’s care executive. (1-800-642-4720)
3.2 What to do in case you forgot your login details or password
- In case the user id or password is forgotten or misplaced, the concerned person can go on the provided link, and beneath the dialogue box which asks for the user id and password, there is an option in blue underlined form which states; ‘username/password help.’
- By clicking on this link, you will be directed to change or reset your password by verifying your account.
More Details please follow the link below:
4. Most Popular FAQs of Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card
The most frequently asked questions regarding the Wells Fargo Secured Card include the customers inquiring about the procedure for making payments, how to access those payments and what is the maintenance process.
Customers also ask how to change or regain the user id and password. The following list displays a list of frequently asked questions present on the official website.
5. How to cancel the Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card
At a time when there is a need for canceling the Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card, customers can call the customer service personal, on the given helpline number at the back of their card. The will ask for verification, such as the social security number and the card number and then process the application for the cancellation of the card.
6. Reviews of Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card.
Reviews of the Wells Fargo Credit card show that this card is a great help for those investing to save and secure their payments. It provides many add-ons such as zero liability program and the deposit program which helps in maintaining a record of the account activity.
Reviews show that the collateral account does not give you interest on the money however you can be upgraded if you utilize this card responsibly. Following are the top three reviews of the Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card.
All in all, the Wells Fargo Credit Card is a pretty handy companion for the investors. It provides a secure facility for them to save their payments. If you are one of those safe-playing investors, you should go for this card without too much thinking.