Are you a frequent shopper and is looking for a way to earn a reward for shopping at L.L Bean? Well, here is good news! L.L Bean in partnership with Barclaycard is offering L.L Bean Credit Card to offer you a number of rewards for your frequent and regular purchases from its retail stores. However, before deciding if this card gets along with your expectations, have a look at this article and get to know six important things about L.L Bean Visa Credit Card.
1. Why L.L Bean Credit Card
If you have an average to good credit history, then L.L. Bean Credit Card is a good option for you. Being cardholder of L.L Bean credit card, you can enjoy a number of rewards. However, amongst all offerings, guess what would be the most striking benefit offered by the card? Well, it’s the “unlimited $gift cards” that will hook you up with the card! You can obtain these gift cards by shopping from L.L Bean retail stores with the L.L Bean Credit Card. Alternatively, you can visit an online L.L Bean shop and use the card to earn different fascinating reward besides shopping. It charges no annual fee and a 14.24% – 20.24% of regular APR.
Well, that’s not enough. Let’s have a look at more detailed features of the card before you start the registration process.
1.1 How L.L Bean Credit Card Works?
You will get 3 percent of your spending at L.L Bean stores through L.L Bean Credit Card. Moreover, the card offers 1 percent of return on other purchases besides other exciting rewards for its card holders. Moreover, the card allows you to make online payments, edit your information through personalized virtual portal and change your preferences anytime.
1.2 The benefit and limitations of L.L Bean Credit Card
Being cardholder of L.L Bean, get ready for some fascinating rewards but don’t forget that any benefit is offered without any limitation. Have a look on both sides of the coin before making the final assessment.
1.2.1 Benefits of L.L Bean Credit Card
- There is no annual fee
- Enjoy 3 percent return in the form of rewards on your purchases at L.L Bean store
- Get 1 percent reward return on other purchases.
- Get entitled for an instant $10 coupon upon earning required coupon dollars.
- This coupon entitlement is automatic, and you can redeem it anytime to shop from the store before its expiry.
- Get free of cost monogramming and returns at L.L Bean store.
- Purchase a Discovery School course and get 10 percent of the course’ enrollment fee.
- Free shipping for L.L Bean Credit Cardholders. Yeah, it is certainly a great benefit as long as you are a United States resident.
- Enjoy another perk in the form of special offers and exclusive sales.
- No additional fee is charged upon crossing the stated credit limit.
After knowing all these benefits, you must be curious to know the associated limitations so that decision could be made. Well, you must get to know the limitations of L.L Bean Credit Card as it is equally important!
1.2.2 Limitations of L.L Bean Credit Card
- A least favorite feature of the L.L. Bean credit card is that you cannot get benefit from the rewards after twelve months. There are a number of other reward cards that don’t have such limitation.
- Another limitation is the absence of “zero introductory APR”. There are certainly top notch reward cards that offer this benefit for initial few months. However, L.L Bean credit card doesn’t have any such offering for its cardholders.
- It charges very high penalty APR of 27.24 percent in case you fail to make payment on time.
- L.L Bean credit card charges 3 percent upon foreign transaction.
After knowing all benefits and limitations, if you think that benefits outweigh the associated limitations, then know about the registration process and other important card functions.
|Rewards||3% back on all L.L. Bean purchases, 1% back on all other purchases, 10% off on L.L. Bean Discovery Schools|
|Signup Bonus||$30 in L.L. Bean coupons rewarded if $250 is spent in the first 90 days|
|Telephone||Customer Support – 1-800-307-0341|
|Mailing Address||Card Services P.O. Box 8801 Wilmington, DE 19899-8801|
|Cardmember Agreement||Click here to view the PDF file|
|Cash Advance APR||25.24% APR|
|Cash Advance Fee||$10 or 5%, whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $37|
|Purchases APR||13.99%, 16.99% or 19.99%, based on credit worthiness|
2. How to Apply for L.L Bean Credit Card ?
2.1 The Application Process
Visit the web page of L.L. Bean and click upon the yellow colored “apply now” option that would be located at the bottom of the page. Here is the link to the web page:
After clicking on the option, new web pages would get open. Here, you would have to enter the following information to start the registration process.
- Complete name
- Permanent residential address
- Total time spent at permanent address
- Your residence status
- Total annual income
- Contact number
- Workplace phone number
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Maiden name
- Social security number
After entering all this information, choose the option between online and paperless statements. Lastly, review the terms and conditions and submit the application to forward it to the concerned department.
2.2 The activation process
After completing the registration process, fill a simple form to activate your L.L Bean Credit Card. Visit this web page:
And enter the following information:
- Your SSN number
- Date of birth
- Your full account number
Afterward, select a Username and Password and click on “Continue” button to complete the process.
3. How to Login with L.L Bean Credit Card?
3.1 How to Login?
In order to access your account. Visit this page
- User Name
And press “login.”
3.2 What to do if I forgot my Users ID or lost my L.L Bean Credit Card ?
In case you have forgotten your ID or password, click on the “Forgot User Name or Password.” A new page would open. Enter the following information to regain access:
- SSN last 4 digits
- Your date of birth
- Account number
Afterward, you would be asked to verify your identity and process would get complete.
In case you have lost your card, then immediately contact on 1-866-484-2614 to report the issue. You may also send a letter to L.L. Bean Card Services, P.O. Box 60517, City of Industry, CA 91716-0517 to notify concerned authorities.
4. Most popular FAQs
If you face trouble on any step of registration or even after activating the card. Visit L.L bean’s FAQ platform to get an answer to your every general query.
5. How to Cancel L.L Bean Credit Card?
If you want to cancel your card for any reason, simply talk to a customer service representative and send the application to the stated address. Bank would be informed, and your card would be canceled upon notification to concerned authorities.
6. L.L Bean Credit Card reviews
Mostly, people have given a good review by appreciating its monogramming and other benefits. It’s 3 percent return has also been appreciated. However, some have complained about its customer service.
This card is a good option for you if you frequently shop at the L.L Bean stores. Otherwise, only 1 percent return on other purchases suggests that you should look for another card that offers a higher return.