The first Premier bank allows the access of credit cards to the poor families who cannot afford the credit card otherwise. It allows its user with online banking facility in which they can check their balance, make payments and transfer money online.
They can also receive monthly statements which aid in the connivance. There are also card alerts which are sent to the mobile phones or the email addresses of the user to make their transactions and billing easier.
The following article covers an in-depth analysis, of how to get a first Premier credit card, how it can be applied for, what is the activation and cancellation process, and what are the most common feedbacks of the customers using this credit card.
1. Why should you choose the First Premier Credit Card ?
1.1 How the First Premier Credit Card works ?
The first premier credit card offers its users with credit protection as they can pay 89 cents for every $100 at the end of the month.
The communication for the users of the premier credit card holders is quite feasible because they can access their accounts on the mobile phones, tablets, computers and where not.
They are also able to access the official letters and pay bills online which makes shopping as well as payments much more applicable in today’s busy life.
1.2 The Benefits and Limitations of First Premier Credit Card
As the First Premier credit card offers cardholders to own protection for their money at the end of every month, it helps in the critical stages of their lives.
If there is any incident of disability, or unemployment, hospitalization fee or unpaid family leave, then the first premier credit card offers the savings in that case.
Also, it is best acquainted for the poorer families who cannot think about owning a credit card for themselves. Thus the hindrances which come in the way of the cardholders can be compensated by the help of the first premier credit card.
|Telephone||Customer Support – 1-800-987-5521|
|Mailing Address||First Premier Bank PO Box 5524 Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524|
|Annual Fee||$75 annual fee for first year. Following years have $45 annual fee. No monthly servicing fee for first year, but $6.95 servicing fee for following years.|
|Cardmember Agreement||click here to view the PDF file|
|Cash Advance APR||36% APR|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $6 or 5% of each cash advance, whichever is greater.|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $38.|
|Purchases APR||36% APR. There is also a $95 processing fee when you apply for the account.|
2. How to apply for First Premier Credit Card
2.1 Step by step for apply process
- 1. The first thing to do for acquiring a First Premier Credit Card is to head to the home page of the First Premier website.
Follow the link to visit page of apply process:
- 2. The second thing to do is to click the apply now button which is shown in the green box at the right side of the page.
- 3. The third step is to enter the information required;
- First name
- Last name
- Zip code
- Time at residence
- Residence type
- Home phone number
- Whether you have a checking or savings account
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Confirm social security number
- E-mail address
- 4. The last step is to go through the terms and conditions which are mentioned on the next page of your application and enter some financial details. This is the final step in completing your application and submitting it.
2.2 How to activate your First Premier Credit Card
There are two processes of activating the First Premier Credit Card which are mentioned below;
- 1. The activation of the First Premier Credit Card can be done by calling the helpline number of the First Premier Credit Card which is;
- 2. The second process is to get the registration done by following the secure registration which is much safer for the people who are using the credit card for the first time. Following is the link for secure registration:
- First visit the First Premier Credit Card Home page
- After login your need enter the details information
- Account Number
- Social Security Number
- Card Expiration Date
- Zip Code
- Home Phone Number
- Cell Phone Number
- CW Code
- Desired Username
- Desired Password
- Confirm Password
- Email Address
3. How to use your First Premier Credit Card
3.1 Login details
The login is a simple process, and it just requires a few simple steps mentioned below;
- 1. Go the premier website
- 2. Add your Login User Id, and then add your password.
- 3. Click the Continue button to log in to your account.
3.2 What to do in case you forgot your login details or password
If you have forgotten your login Id or password, just click on the option which states ‘ forgot login id/password’ and there will appear another page which will direct you towards the regaining process.
Enter your credit card number for forget user name.
Enter your information for forgot your password of first premier credit card
- Credit card number
- Card expiration date
- CVV code
- E-mail address
4. Most Popular FAQs of First Premier Credit Card
The queries which people have regarding the online banking are usually concerned with whether there is any fee for the online banking, how to reset or cancel the card.
What is the activation process is another very commonly asked question. People also ask questions such as the access information, and how to ensure that the information given is secure. Following is the link for the frequently asked questions regarding the first premier bank.
More Details please follow the link below:
5. How to cancel the First Premier Credit Card
For cancelling the First Premier Credit Card, you can call the customer service personal, on the given helpline number at the back of your card. The will ask for verification, and then process your application for the cancellation of the card.
6. Reviews of First Premier Credit Card
The customer’s feedback for the First Premier Credit Card is not positive, and dissatisfaction is shown at the peak.
The ratings given by customers are below one-star rating, and they state that even if they have not used the card for the whole year, still if they ask to get it cancelled there is a balance which has to be paid, sometimes $30 or more.
The first premier credit card is advisable for the poorer families, but its benefits are not enough. As per the reviews of the customers, it is not a credit card which one should invest in because it costs you heavily.