Are you worried of your unexpected vehicle repair expenditure that has further stretched your limited monthly budget? The situation would get worse if your only mean to go to office is your vehicle that has stopped functioning! Don’t worry; Firestone has come up with a solution for this problem by offering a services credit card that is specifically designed for this demographic.
1. Why Firestone credit card?
Who will not opt for the offer when Firestone credit card is offering absolutely zero percent interest rate with a minimal purchase requirement of $299 if the payment is made within six months of actual purchase date. No doubt, most of us would be convinced of the attractiveness of this deal.
1.1 How Firestone credit card works?
It follows a very simple process. You have to make at least $299 purchase through Firestones credit card and utilize the money to buy new tires for your automobile. Payback the amount within six months by paying absolutely zero interest.
However, if you would delay the payment beyond six months, you would be required to pay the interest for the whole tenure. APR or 22.8 percent applies to the purchases that are made between 1st January to the end of 2016.
1.2 Strengths and Limitations
Firestones credit card comes with a lot of distinctive features with a few limitations that must be taken into consideration while applying and using the Firestones credit card.
- As compared to various other bank credit card, no annual fee is charged on Firestone credit card.
- Up to six months, interest would be waived.
- You can use your Firestone credit card to purchase new tires and payback amount without any interest within 6 months.
- Service is being offered by above 16,000 stores that are located at convenient locations.
- It offers excellent customer service as you can get information related to warranty and services from any accessible store.
- Moreover, Firestone credit card also offers special savings on auto and tires care.
- Paper less billing is another appealing feature where an email notification is sent, stating the billing and other important information.
- You can also avail exclusive promotional coupons and offers if you are a holder of Firestone credit card. However, this offer is subjected to your access to APR of 22.8 percent.
- Firestone’s card holders are also entitled to additional benefits of quick 3 step application process and online card management services.
- 23 days’ grace period if offered to Firestone’s credit card holders between billing cycle end and due date for payment.
Limitation of the Firestones credit card is that interest waiver gets revoked if you can’t make full payment in stipulated time. Stating differently, interest is deferred. In case you are unable to make the payment, you would have to pay the interest right from the date of purchase.
|Rewards||Periodic Exclusive Savings|
|Telephone||Customer Support – 1-800-367-3872|
|Mailing Address||Bridgestone Americas, Inc. 535 Marriott Drive Nashville, TN 37214|
|Cardmember Agreement||click here to view the PDF file|
|Cash Advance APR||N/A|
|Cash Advance Fee||N/A|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $15 if your balance is less than $100, Up to $35 if your balance is $100 or more|
|Purchases APR||22.80% APR|
2. How to apply Firestone Credit card?
Usage Convenience is another benefit of Firestone credit card. You would not be required to wait for the mail. Simply, fill an application from in store and start using it immediately. Only a few minutes would be required to process full information.
You can apply for a Firestone credit card by providing following information:
click here to view the homepage of Firestone Credit card and click the button of apply now.
- Full legal name
- Date of birth
- Mailing address
- Current Residential address
- Previous residential address (in case you have lived at your current address for less than 1 year)
- Home telephone number
- E-mail address
- Social Security number
- Annual gross income
- Driver’s license and its issuing state.
Moreover, you would be required to disclose whether you own or rent your home.
2.1 How to activate?
click here to visit the homepage for activation process,then click the
Follow a three-step simple process, where in the first step, you would be required to enter all required information in online registration form.
- Credit card number
- Social security number
Step 2 and 3: Afterward, you would have to enter information related to your security by responding to some security questions. And finally, you have to give your consent to complete the process and activate your Firestones credit card.
More Details please follow the link below:
2.2 How to log in?
You can access your account anytime by entering your user name and password and clicking “sign in” option. Sometimes, you may have to answer some security questions.
3. What to do if you forget username or password?
Don’t worry, if you have forgotten either your username or password. Just click on forgot username or password option and enter following details to regain access:
- Credit card number
- Last four digits of social security card number
- Mailing zip code
In step 2 you would be asked to confirm your identity and your forgotten username or password would be retrieved.
More Details please follow the link below:
4. What if I am not satisfied with the purchased item?
In case, you are not satisfied with your purchase, firstly resolve the matter with the local store. In case, the issue still persists. Then make a call on 1-800-321-3950 to notify the issue. Similarly, if you lost your credit card, notify on this number on an immediate basis to prevent any other person from using your card.
5. FAQs for Firestone credit card
If you have any questions related to interest rate, payment dates, sign in the process, CFNA name change or any other matter. Firestone’s has offered a detailed FAQ platform for all of its troubled customers. Just click on the question and you would get a detailed answer. Moreover, if you have any technical question. Feel free to contact on 1-800-321-3950.
View the link to get all question for your firestone credit card:
The Firestones Credit Card offers great value, and the chief competitive edge is its offering of zero interest rate up to six months. Currently, no other credit card is offering such benefit to its holders.
However, you have to take into account associated limitations as well. Overall, Firestones credit card is a great opportunity that everyone must avail to tackle with the unexpected automobile repair issues.