Credit cards are perceived just to increase the burden of your debt. However, it is surprising to find out that credit cards can also help in becoming a pillar of your success. Chase credit card offers brilliant services that are for some people too good to be true.
It provides a 0 percentage of interest at the introductory level. Also, it provides an introductory APR of 0 percent for 15 whole months. This is applicable in terms of purchase and transfer of balance. The annual fee for the Chase Slate Credit Card is $0.
Hence, it can be said to be absolutely free. The following article discusses the reason why you should prefer Chase Slate credit card, the procedure of applying for it, how to utilize your Chase Slate credit card, its popular reviews, and the cancelation process.
1. Why should you choose the Chase Slate Credit Card
1.1 How the Chase Slate Credit Card works
The chase slate credit card allows the customers for the transferring of their balance without any fee in the first 60 days since the opening of their account.
Apart from that the plus point is that one receives a 0 percent intro APR in the initial 15 months. Also, chase slate makes it easier for managing the multiple transactions of your account, and you can enjoy saving the interest because there is no balance transfer fee.
Thus it makes transactions, balance transfers and savings much easier as compared to other credit cards.
1.2 The Benefits and Limitations of Chase Slate Credit Card
The benefits of chase slate credit card include that there is not any balance transfer free which is a big relief for people who have to pay bundles of money just to transfer some money.
The second benefit is that the chase slate credit card gives you as much time as you need to pay off your debt without an interest even if it takes up to a year. The third benefit is that there is no annual fee which makes it all the more attractive to get.
The limitations of the chase slate credit card include that a good application is required to get the approval for the chase slate credit card which at times is a hindrance for the people.
It is no doubt a great tool for paying off the debts but in the long run one should be aware that it does not offer any rewards like other credit cards.
|Rewards||*0 Introductory APR for your first 15 months, low balance transfer fee, free monthly credit score.|
|Signup Bonus||*0 Introductory APR for your first 15 months.|
|Telephone||Customer Support – 1-800-432-3117|
|Cardmember Agreement||click here to view PDF file|
|Cash Advance APR||24.99%. Variable based on the market Prime Rate.|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $15 if the balance is less than $100; up to $25 if the balance is $100 to less than $250; up to $35 if the balance is $250 or more.|
|Purchases APR||12.99% to 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Variable based on the market Prime Rate.|
2. How to apply for Chase Slate Credit Card
2.1 Step by step for apply process of Chase slate credit card
- 1. The first thing to do for acquiring a Chase Slate credit card is to head to the home page of the chase slate website; the homepage picture is given below.
- 2. The second thing to do is to click the ‘Apply Now’ button which is shown in the green box.
- 3. The third step is to enter the information required;
- First and last name
- Mailing address
- ZIP code
- 4. The last step is to go through the terms and conditions which are mentioned on the next page of your application and enter some financial details. This is the final step in completing your application and submitting it.
2.2 How to activate your Chase Slate Credit Card
There are two processes of activating the chase slate credit card which are mentioned below;
1. The activation for the chase slate credit card can be done by calling the helpline number of the chase slate card which is; 1-800-575-5733.
2. The second process is to get the registration done on the chase slate website, which is; chase.com/verifycard. This website will navigate to the account login details which will then help in the activation of your chase slate credit card.
3. How to use your Chase Slate Credit Card
3.1 Login details for chase slate credit card
The login is a simple process, and it just requires a few simple steps mentioned below;
- 1. Go the chase website https://chaseonline.chase.com/
- 2. Add your Login User Id, and then add your password.
- 3. Click the log on button to log in to your account.
3.2 What to do in case you forgot your login details or password
If you have forgotten your login Id or password, just click on the option which states ‘ forgot login id/password’ and there will appear another page which will direct you towards the regaining process.
4. Most Popular FAQs of Chase Slate Credit Card
The most frequently asked questions on the chase slate website include, how to regain control of your account in case you forgot you login details. The options available for payment through your card, how to view the recent payments that you have made online, how can I change the address and email id mentioned for my card and etc. Following is the link to the official website regarding the most popular FAQ’s
Get more Frequently Asked Questions follow the link below :
5. How to cancel the Chase Slate Credit Card
For cancelling the Chase Slate Credit Card, you can call the customer service personal (1-800-432-3117) , on the given helpline number at the back of your card. The will ask for verification, and then process your application for the cancellation of the card.
6. Reviews of Chase Slate Credit Card.
The reviews of the chase slate credit card show that the customers are getting a good bargain because there is no annual fee or interest rate. It also helps in clearing the debt even if more time is required. However, one review of the Karma has given a 2.8 rating to the chase because they believe that the benefits are just in the initial stages which wear off quickly.Following are the top 3 reviews links of the chase slate credit card.
The Chase Slate Card no doubt provides benefits for its customers and helps in clearing the debt with no interest rate at all. But all good things come to an end, and when the 15 month time period of the annual fee and the interest fee is over, that is when the customers start panicking and consider switching their credit cards.