Chase Amazon credit card is specially introduced for the big-time shoppers at amazon.com. This card is beneficial for those people who prefer to make routine purchases at Amazon.
While a user redeems for cash back, he/she gets an opportunity to purchase products with these points, redeem gift cards, and book visits at a competitive cost. This article will serve as a guide for those individuals who have a knowhow of these cards but are reluctant to go for it because of lack of information.
1. Why Choose Chase Amazon Credit Card
Cobranded by Amazon, chase amazon credit card is highly recommended for the regular Amazon buyers because of the benefits it confers. The card gets you 3% rebate at Amazon, 2% at drugstores, gas stations and restaurants and 1% on purchases elsewhere. Furthermore, there are no annual charges and no expiry of the points.
Benefits & Limitations of Chase Amazon credit card
The chase amazon credit card should be used because the users can receive as much as 10 points on their purchase at Amazon.
The card majorly caters the Amazon buyers, so this card is not for people who don’t spend much at Amazon.
Another limitation is that it doesn’t facilitate balance transfer unless you hold a premium ultimate rewards card.
How Chase Amazon Credit Card Works
The use of chase amazon credit card is no different from the other credit cards available in the market. Once you have applied for the card by filling required personal, financial and security-related information, your account is created. After receiving the credentials and card, the users are free to use it wherever they like.
|Rewards||Earn points for every purchase you make on amazon.com, 3% back on purchases at amazon.com, 2$ back on purchases at restaurants, gas stations and drugs stores, 1% back on all other purchases, no earning caps, no points expiration.|
|Telephone||Customer Support – 1-888-247-4080|
|Mailing Address||Card Services P.O. Box 15298 Wilmington, DE 19850|
|Cardmember Agreement||Click here to View the PDF file|
|Cash Advance APR||24.99% APR|
|Cash Advance Fee||The greater of 10$ or 5% of the amount of each transaction.|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $15 if the balance is less than $100; up to $25 if the balance is $100 to less than $250; up to $35 if the balance is $250 or more.|
|Purchases APR||14.24% to 22.24%, based on your creditworthiness.|
2. How To Apply For Chase Amazon Credit Card
The stepwise process of applying for the chase amazon credit card is mentioned in this section. If you are going to be one of the chase amazon credit card users, read this section carefully.
Step By Step Guide To Apply
- Follow this link to initiate the process of applying for chase amazon credit card.
- Once a user reaches here, he/she is required to fill in the personal information.
- The personal information includes first and last name, mailing address, city, state and the zip code.
- After filling personal information, the users are taken to following pages where they share required financial and security-related information.
- Once the application for the card is approved by Chase, the users are formally informed. The duration of application process ranges from a few hours to 2 weeks.
How to Activate Chase Amazon Credit Card
The applicants of chase amazon credit card can activate their card by two ways:
- The first way is to call the dedicated Chase Freedom Activation hotline 1-888-247-4080
- The other way is to register at chase.com/verifycard from where the user is redirected to his account for verification purposes.
3. How to Use Your Chase Amazon Credit Card
Logging into chase amazon credit card and managing account is easy once you go through the basics of using it. You’ll find all the required information in this section.
How to Login to Chase Amazon Credit Card
- To log in to the account, follow this link.
- Enter User ID along with the password in the box present on the right side of this page.
- The user will immediately gain access to the account after entering the authentic user ID and password.
- If you don’t have an account, you’ll be redirected to the registration page.
What To Do If the Card Is Lost or the Password Is Forgotten
There are instances when the users are deprived of their chase amazon credit card as a result of theft or misplacement. In such cases, the users are recommended to report this immediately even by calling at card member service number i.e. 1-888-247-4080.
Even so, if you have forgotten password or user ID, click the Forgot User ID/Password link to get the new credentials.
4. Most Popular FAQs of Chase Amazon Credit Card
Let’s have a look at the questions that are most frequently asked by the users:
When do I have to activate my 5% cash back?
The users will have to activate 5% cash back after every three months.
What if I forgot to activate by the deadline?
If a user didn’t activate 5% cash back by the deadline, then he/she won’t be eligible to get 5% cash back on bonuses. Send an email to chase.com/freedom to activate reminders.
What is 5% promotion?
This promotion lets users get 1% cash back on every purchase and 4% cash back if they spend up to $1500. This makes up a total of 5% cash back.
Will I earn points or cash back?
The cash backs are the rewards that are equalized to the points later on. $1 cash back equalizes 100 points whereas each point is equal to $0.01.
How much amount I’ll have to spend to start receiving points?
1% cash back is applicable on every purchase, which means that the users will get 100 points or 1% cash back on every dollar they spend.
5. How to Cancel Chase Amazon Credit Card
To cancel chase amazon credit card, just call the customer care hotline 1-888-247-4080, and convey your card cancellation request to the representatives for further processing.
6. Reviews for Chase Amazon Credit Card
The top reviews for chase amazon credit card suggest that it is one of the best options to avail for the loyal Amazon buyers. However, if a person doesn’t buy at Amazon more often, then there are better options than chase amazon credit card. In short, it’s one of best credit cards unless you are a non-amazon buyer or looking for balance transfer.
In a nutshell, if you have decided to go for chase amazon credit card, go through this article thoroughly so as to make sure you have all the required information. Furthermore, do your research if you don’t buy at Amazon frequently to see which other options are available.