Are you a fun lover? A highly social person who wants to enjoy every moment of life by taking an active part in recreational activities? Well, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card is here to make your life even more colorful. It is a perfect offering for people who are fun loving and extrovert. Now, you must be getting curious to know the more detail! Have a look at this article to know the 6 most important features of this awesome offering.
1. Why Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card
Once you step into the market, you would come to know that it is full of different reward credit cards, competing for the neck to neck. Different rewards appeal to different people according to their interests and hobbies. Numerous cards have been offered to satisfy the interests of shopping lovers. However, Bank of America has introduced this card exclusively for restless souls like you, who have an urge to make every moment memorable, and who have an art to making life beauteous. Besides its numerous rewards, it charges APR on a variable basis, ranging from 12.99 percent to 22.99 percent.
1.1 How Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card Works?
You can earn a reward by using Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card to make different purchases. Later on, you can redeem your points by purchasing different recreational equipment like camping gear, fishing tank, etc. that will assist you in your recreational activities.
1.2 The benefit and limitations of Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card
Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card offers numerous rewards along with some limitations.
1.2.1 Benefits of Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card
- There is no annual fee
- You get entitled to an introductory zero percent APR for one whole year
- Card offers you 5 points upon spending $1 at Bass stores
- 1 point is earned by spending $1 at any other place
- You can redeem your reward points at Bass Pro stores, online, or in catalogs
- Cardholders are also offered overdraft protection
- Upon making a second purchase, you would get a bonus of $10
- Its liable guarantee protects you from any fraudulent activity or unauthorized use of your card in case it gets stolen or lost
- Its online account management offers you greater flexibility and convenience in managing your transactions
- After charging zero APR, it only charges 12 % in the second year which is fairly below the industry average
1.2.2 Limitations of Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card
- Rewards could only be redeemed at Bass Pro stores, either in store or online
- Its target demographic is too narrow
- 1 percent reward is way too low
- The Greater security risk is involved due to the integration of “tap and pays technology.”
- 5 percent of reward offering is only for those who have strong credit standing
- Your reward certificate would expire after 2.5 months
|Rewards||Cardholders get 5% rewards on qualifying purchases made at Bass Pro Shops with a World MasterCard credit card or 3% with a Platinum Plus credit card. Purchases elsewhere earn 1% rewards. Each purchase also helps to support the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.|
|Signup Bonus||Cardholders enjoy 0% introductory APR for first 12 months.|
|Telephone||Customer Support – 1-800-732-9194|
|Mailing Address||Bank of America PO Box 15019 Wilmington, DE 19886-5019|
|Cardmember Agreement||Click here to view the PDF file|
|Cash Advance APR||22.99% APR for direct deposit and check cash advances or 24.99% APR for bank cash advances|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 3% of transaction for direct deposit and check cash advances. Either $10 or 5% of transaction for bank cash advances.|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $38|
|Purchases APR||12.99% to 22.99% APR, depending upon personal creditworthiness|
2. How to Apply for Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards, Credit Card?
2.1 The Application Process
In order to apply for the Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card, visit the following web page:
and scroll to the “apply now” option.
A new web page would get open. Here, you would have to fill the required information into blocks.
- Full name
- Residential address
- Contact number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Status of employment
- Annual income
- Income source
- Liquid asset information
After filling all information, check the box “Add cardholder” if you want to share the usage authorization. Otherwise, keep the box unchecked and submit the application after reviewing all terms and conditions.
2.2 The activation process
Next step would involve the activation of your credit card. You can activate Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card by calling at (315) 724-4022. Or, you can opt the online activation of the card. For that purpose, visit the following web page:
After arriving at the page, scroll down to “secure activation” and click on “Enroll” to start the online activation of your card.
The following web page would get open:
- Your account or card number
- Complete SSN
Afterward, scroll down to continue option and select security preferences. In the end, you would be asked a desired login and password for your online account.
3. How to Login with Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card?
3.1 How to Login?
Visit the following web page
- Login ID
3.2 What to do if I forgot my Users ID or lost my Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards, Credit Card?
In case, you can’t recall your ID or password, then scroll to “forgot passcode” or “forgot ID.” Your account would be retrieved by entering:
- Account number
- Passcode (in case you can’t recall ID) or ID (in case you can’t recall passcode)
https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login/reset/entry/forgotOIDScreen.go (this link for ID)
https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login/reset/entry/forgotPwdScreen.go(this link for Password)
Unfortunately, if your card gets stolen or lost somewhere, then don’t waste even a minute and call the customer service representative to notify the issue. Early notification would minimize the chances of unauthorized or illegal use of the card. It’s better to send a letter at stated address also to inform the concerned authorities.
4. Most popular FAQs
Visit the Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card FAQ platform for further assistance in any general matter. However, you may call customer service in case you have a very specific and technical query.
5. How to Cancel Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card?
Not satisfied with your card? Don’t worry; you can cancel your Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card any time by simply calling the customer service. They would ask you some basic account information. You would have to send an application at stated address also. Upon notification to Bank of America, your account would be closed provided all dues are clear.
6. Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card reviews
You can find a number of reviews on Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card on the Internet. Some have given it 4 out of 5 rating and have appreciated its generous offering of rewards, whereas, some have given it only 3 out of 5 by criticizing its limited usage and too low reward offering for non-Bass Pro shoppers.
Its generous 5-point reward offering upon spending only $1 is too competitive. You can’t get such high benefit from any other card. I would strongly recommend you to go for it if you have high interest in recreational activities, and you frequently shop at the 6 Bass Pro stores.